LIST OF PUBLICATIONS -
1. J.Jancirani and S.Chandrsekaran “Alternate Materials for automotive Brake Disc” International Journal of emerging Technologies and Applications in Engg, and Technology , Volume 2, Page No 582, Issue 2 July 09.PP70-79, ISSN No: 0974-3588
2. J.Jancirani and and S.Chandrsakaran “Design and Heat Transfer analysis of Automotive Brake Disc ” International Journal of emerging Technologies and Applications in Engg, and Technology , Volume 2, Page No 455, Issue 2 , July 09.pp nio:199-207 ISSN No: 0974-3588
3. Balamurugan and J.Jancirani “A survey on semi active suspension damper technologies and control strategies for vehicle ride comfort and drive stability” International Journal on Mechanical and Automobile engineering , pp: 27-38, volume 14, issue No: 01, special edition 2011,ISSN No:0974-231 X
4. Jeyanthi and J.Jancirani” Improving mechanical properties by hybrid long fibre reinforced composite for front beam of automotive ”European Journal of scientific research Volume 60, Issue 2, 2011 page No 195- 199 ,ISSN No:1450-216Xpp195199
5. Jeyanthi and J.Jancirani “Effect of natural long fibre in thermoplastics for automotive structures” International journal of emerging trends in engineering and development 1,vol,3 nov-2011.ISSN 2249-6149
6. V.Ganesh and J.Jancirani “Design and control of variable braking force system on a two wheeler” International Journal of Vehicle Design. Inderscience Publishers IJVD 24107, 2011
7. K.Prabhu and J.Jancirani “Development of a new suspension system for passenger to improve occupants comfort” Journal of Mechanical Engineering vol No 4 , pp. 7-3,2011, ISSN No- 2230-9055
8. Prabhu K and Jancirani J “ Investigation on the Performance of the quarter car model suspesnin system using electro magentc acutaor “ International Journal Mechanical and and aAutombile engineeign ,IJME special eddition 2011-12 , Volume 20, Isuue No:1, pp .1-8, ISSN No: 0974-231X.
9. Prabhu K and Jancirani J “ Performance of electromagnetic based suspension system for Automobile “ International Journal of Vehicle structures and systems,4(2) 43-47, 2012 ISSN No: 0975-3060
10. Jeyanthi and J.Jancirani “Improving mechanical properties by kenaf natural long fiber reinforced composite for of automotive structures” Tamkang journal of science and engineering, Paper in press
11. Jeyanthi and J.Jancirani “Mechanical properties of hybrid long fibre reinforced composite for passenger car bumper beam ” international Journal of mechanical and Automobile Engineering , Paper in press
12. V.Ganesh and J.Jancirani “Mechanical control of Braking force for empty and loaded condition on a two wheeler Disc brake “ international Journal of mechanical and Automobile Engineering , Paper in press
1. Balaji K , Sridhar k ,Rafath and J.Jancirani “Optimized regenerative braking technology for electric Bikes “ journal on mechanical engineering volume No: 1, issue no 1, January ’11, ISSN No- 2230-9055
2. J.Jancirani “Design and Development of Electronically Assisted Braking systems for Two Wheelers “ SSEC journal, Volume 8 , 2009, ISSN No 0975-2846,pp57
List of publications in international/ National conferences
1) Jancirani J “Thermal Loading of Disc Brake - A Review”, The 6th ASME – JSME International Conference. Hawaii, U.S.A, Paper No: TED-AJ03-233.
2) Jancirani J “Effect on insulation on convective and radiative heat transfer in low heat rejection engine” , The 6th ASME – JSME International Conference. Hawaii, U.S.A, Paper No: TED-AJ03-232.
3) Jancirani J.” Heat Transfer Analysis of automotive Disc Brakes”, The 5th International Congress On Thermal Stresses 2003, June 8th -11th, 2003, Blacksburg, VA, USA, Paper No: 236.
4) Jancirani J “Computational optimization of disc brake parameters using Linear Regression Methods”, 47th Congress of the Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, IIT, Guwahathy.2003
5) Jancirani J, “Investigation on Thermal Loading of Disc brakes – An Approach”, ASME International Summer Heat Transfer Conference , Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, Paper No: HT2003- 40364
6) Jancirani J , “Design and Heat Transfer analysis of Automotive Disc Brakes”, ASME International Summer Heat Transfer Conference, Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, Paper No : HT2003- 40362
7) Jancirani J , “Design and Heat Transfer analysis of Automotive Disc Brakes”, ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and R&D Expo Washington, D.C., USA, Paper Number: IMECE2003-41031
8) Jancirani J. “Optimization of Disc Brake Parameters Using Genetic Algorithm”, 3rd International conference on Automotive and fuel technology, New Delhi, Allied publisher Pvt. limited. Paper number 2004-28-001
9) Jancirani J “Cad application for virtual design and testing of automotive disc brakes”, First National conference on automotive Infortronics, August 2004 , SAE India, Chennai.
10) Jancirani J “Virtual heat transfer analysis of the automotive disc brakes”, First National conference on automotive Infortronics, August 2004, SAE India, Chennai.
11) Danpani K, Jancirani J and S.Chanadrsekaran” “Design and development of electronically assisted braking system (EABS) for two wheeler” Proceeding of National conference on recent trends in automobile engineering , Bharath University Chennai Feburaray 21st 2007, 8th and 9th February 2007.
12) Danpani K, Jancirani J and S.Chanadrsekaran “Development of electronically assisted safety system used in a helmet” National conference on emerging trends in Automobile Technology, Bharthidasan institute of Technology, Trichy, 8th and 9th February 2007
13) Sridhar K and Jancirani J “ Optimized regenerative Braking system in electric Bike” National conference on advances in Automotive Technology, Rajalakshmi Engineering college , Chennai 15th and 16th July 2010
14) Rajesh M and Jancirani J,“ Effective Utilization of Exhaust Heat from IC Engines - Opportunities and Challenges” International Conference On Emerging Technologies in Renewable Energy August 18 – 21, 2010, Anna University Chennai, India
15) Jancirani J and Sridhar K “Optimized regenerative braking system for electric two wheelers ” International Conference on Emerging Technologies in Renewable Energy August 18 – 21, 2010, Anna University Chennai, India.
16) Ravi G and Jancirani J “ Reduction of HC using crank case ventilation with Oxygen tank “ Proceedings of national conference on recent advances in mechanical sciences1st April 2011, Madha engineering college, Chennai
17) Jeyanthi, Purushothaman and Jancirani J “ Development of eco friendly Thermoplastics for Automotive Components” Proceedings of the Green Technology and Environmental conservation organized International slid waste association and National solid waste association of India, chennia 15-17 December 2011.pp76-70
18) Prabhu K and Jancirani J “ Analyze the performance of the active suspension system using Electro magnetic actuator “ Proceedings of the international conference on Design and advances in mechanical engineering , SKP engineering college , 16th -17th December 2011, pp 168-173
19) P.Sathish Kumar, Prabhu K and J.Jancirani “ Analyze the performance of active suspension system for passenger vehicle to improve the ride comfort : proceedings of National conference on recent trends in Automobile engineering ,SA engineering college , Chennai 4th Feb 2012
20) R.Sakthivel and J.Jancirani” Optimization of passenger car bumper Beams of improve crashworthiness” Proceeding of national conference on emerging trends in mechanical engineering Roever college of engineering and technology Feburary 16th nad 17th 2012
21) R.Sakthivel and J.Jancirani” Optimization of passenger car bumper Beams to improve crashworthiness” Proceeding of international conference on Recent advances in Mechanical Engineering , 19th -20th April 2012
22) Prabhu K and Jancirani J “ Study the performance of the active suspension system using electromagnetic actuator:” International conference recent technology, engineering, management and science, Vivekananda college of engineering . Trthiruchengode March4-6, 2011
23) P.Sathish Kumar and J.Jancirani “ Modeling and Simulation of quarter car suspension for improving the ride comfort” proceedings of National conference on Design, Manufacturing and Thermal Engineering ,SKR engineering collge Chennai 30th March 2012
24) Jeyanthi S , Jancirani J and Paul Chandra kumar J” A Numerical performance of Automobile front beam by Quasi static analysis “ proceedings of the international conference on mathematics in engineering and Business management , March 9-10 2012, ISBN978-81-8286-015-5,pp228-231
25) Rajesh M, Jeevamalar and Jancirani” Active noise reduction of automotive HVAC system using Filtered LMS (Part 1 – Sound measurement )” Proceeding of IEEE international conference on advances in engineering , Science and Management , March 30-31 2012, ISBN 978-81909042-2-3
26) Prabhu K Jancirani J and Jeevamalar ” Development of an actively controlled vehicle suspension for passenger vehicles” Proceeding of IEEE international conference on advances in engineering , Science and Management , March 30-31 2012, ISBN 978-81909042-2-3
27) Jeyanthi S ,Jeevamalar and Jancirani” Influence of Natural fibers in recycling of thermoplastics for automotive components” Proceeding of IEEE international conference on advances in engineering , Science and Management , March 30-31 2012, ISBN 978-81909042-2-3
28) P.Sathish Kumar Prabh K and Jancirani J “ Vibration controlling and energy recuperation in active suspension system using liner electric actuator” proceedings of National conference on recent advances in engineering and Technology, Srimuthukumarn Institute of Technology Chennai , 27th April 2012 pp 120-124
29) G.Harikrshna and J.Jancirani” Structural and Thermal Analysis of Brake Disc with and without crises drilled rotor” Proceeding of national; conference on Challenges in Automotive Technology on 6th March 2012 .