15. AFM Studies on Silica Dispersion in EPDM Rubber, N.Natchimuthu, Rubber Chemistry and Technology, Vol. 83, pp.123-132, 2010
14. “Natural Rubber – Leather Composites” K.Ravichandran and N.Natchimuthu,Polímeros: Ciência e Tecnologia, Vol. 15, No. 2, p. 102-108, 2005.
13. Vulcanization Characteristics and Mechanical properties of Natural Rubber – Scrap Rubber Compositions filled with Leather Particles, N.Natchimuthu and K.Ravichandaran, Polymer International, Vol. 54, pp.553-559, (2005)
12. Properties of Scrap Rubber-Leather Wastes Composites, N.Natchimuthu and K.Ravichandran, International Seminar on Advances in Polymer Technology, Cochin, India, Dec.13-14, (2002)
11. Compounding of EPDM Rubber with Silica Fillers, N.Natchimuthu and T.Rajasekaran, International Conference on Rubber and Allied Materials, New Delhi, India, Nov. 28-30, (2002)
10. Application of Scrap Rubber in Road Construction, K.Ravichandran & N.Natchimuthu, International Rubber Conference, IRC’98, Dec.7-9, (1998) Vol.3, pp 677 - 679.
9. Rubber Recycling : Emerging Trends, K.Ravichandran & N.Natchimuthu, National Seminar on Advances in Science and Technology of Polymeric Materials, IIT, Chennai Dec.19-20, (1997), pp-08
8. Vulcanization Characteristics and Mechanical Properties of Nitrile-Rubber – PVC blends filled with crosslinked collagen, N.Natchimuthu, Ganga Radhakrishnan et al., Polymer Science : Recent Advances, (1994), Vol.2., pp.521-525
7. Vulcanization Characteristics and Mechanical Properties of Nitrile Rubber Filled with Short Leather Fibres, N.Natchimuthu, Ganga Radhakrishnan et al., Polymer International (1994 ), Vol .33, pp. 329 – 333
6. Vulcanization Characteristics of Nitrile Rubber/PVC blends filled with Chrome Shavings, N.Natchimuthu and Ganga Radhakrishnan, International Rubber Conference , Rubbercon’93, Feb. 8 – 10, (1993)
5. Cellulose Nitrate – Poly( vinyl chloride – co-vinyl acetate )- Polyurethane Ternary IPNs: FTIR and Morphological studies, N.Natchimuthu, P.Rajalingam & Ganga Radhakrishnan, J.Appl.Polym.Sci., (1992), Vol .44, pp.981 – 986
4. Compatibility of Ternary IPNs, N.Natchimuthu and Ganga Radhakrishnan,Advances in Polymer Technology, Cochin, Feb.05-07 (1991)
3. Modification of Cellulose Nitrate through Interpenetrating Polymer Networks for Coatings, N.Natchimuthu and Ganga Radhakrishnan, 1st Asia – Pacific Conference on Coatings, Singapore, May 13 – 15, (1991)
2. Polyurethane based Interpenetrating Networks as Top Coats for Leather,N. Natchimuthu and Ganga Radhakrishnan, J.Soc .Leather Technol and Chem., (1991), Vol 75, pp. 25 – 26
1. Interpenetrating Polymer Networks of Cellulose Nitrate and Castor Oil Based Polyurethanes – Development and Characterisation, N.Natchimuthu, P.Rajalingam & Ganga Radhakrishnan., J.Appl.Polym.Sci., (1990), Vol.41,pp. 3059 – 3068.