25. Sahila Sambandam, Prabhu Nallamuthu, Jayakumari Lakshmanan Saraswathy (2021), “ A green approach for the development of functionalized graphene and cardanol‐based polybenzoxazine nanocomposite,” Polymer Composites, https://doi.org/10.1002/pc.26150
24. G.Sai Krishnan, L.S.Jayakumari (2021), Extraction and Characterization of Chemical Treated and Untreated Lyciumferocissimum Fiber for Epoxy Composites”. Journal of Natural fibers https://doi.org/10.1080/15440478.2021.1921667
23. Vivek.S , Jayakumari L S , Stephen Bernard S, Suresh G, Md. Javeed Ahmed, Arulmurugan.S (2020),“Tribological and mechanical properties of biobased reinforcement in a friction composite material,” Revista Materia, V 25, n. 3
22. Gayathri, Dhanasekaran and Jayakumari, Lakshmanan Saraswathy,(2020). “Evaluation of commercial arrowroot starch/CMC film for buccal drug delivery of glipizide,” Polímeros, v. 29, n. 4, https://doi.org/10.1590/0104-1428.06619
21. Sundraraman, G., Jayakumari, L.S.(2020), “Meticulous Taxifolin Releasing Performance by the Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles: As a Short Road to Drug delivery System for Cancer Therapeutics,” J Clust Sci 31, 241–255 https://doi.org/10.1007/s10876-019-01642-4
20. Sai Krishnan G., L.S.Jayakumari., R.Vijay. and D.LeninSingaravelu. (2020), "Influence of iron–aluminum alloy on the tribological performance of non-asbestos brake friction materials – a solution for copper replacement", Industrial Lubrication and Tribology, Vol. 72 No. 1, pp. 66-78. https://doi.org/10.1108/ILT-12-2018-0441
19. G Sai Krishnan, L S Jayakumari, L Ganesh Babu and G Suresh(2019)., “Investigation on the physical, mechanical and tribological properties of areca sheath fibers for brake pad applications,” Materials Research Express, Volume 6, Number 8http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/2053-1591/ab2615
18. Mandip Kaur, LS Jayakumari (2019)" Consequence of cenosphere loading on hygrothermal, thermal, and mechanical properties ofepoxy syntactic foams", Journal of Cellular Plastics, published by SAGE Publications. Vol. 55,Issue 3, pp. 297-318.
17. S Stephen Bernard, LS Jayakumari (2018), "Pressure and temperature sensitivity analysis of Palm fiber as a biobased reinforcement material in brake pad", Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, published by Springer. Vol. 40, pp. 1 - 12 .
16. G Suresh, LS Jayakumari, Kumar S Dinesh (2017), "Finite Element Analysis of IPN Reinforced Woven Fabric Composite", Matéria (Riode Janeiro), published by Revista Matéria. Vol. 22, Issue 4.
15. Mandip Kaur, LS Jayakumari (2017), "Novel bio-based epoxidized cardanol/cenosphere syntactic foams: Thermal, hygrothermal andcompression characterization", High Performance Polymers, published by SAGE Publications.Vol. 29, Issue 7, pp. 785-796.
14. Mandip Kaur, LS Jayakumari, (2016)," Eco‐friendly cardanol‐based phenalkamine cured epoxy‐cenosphere syntactic foams: Fabrication and characterisation", Journal of Applied Polymer Science, published by Wiley Inter science. Vol. 133, Issue 46.
13. G Suresh, Lakshmanan Saraswathy Jayakumari, (2015),"Analyzing the mechanical behavior of E-glass fibre-reinforced interpenetrating polymer network composite pipe", Journal of Composite Materials.
12. S Stephen Bernard, LS Jayakumari, (2016) " Effect of Rockwool and Steel fiber on the Friction Performance of Brake Lining Materials", Matéria (Rio de Janeiro), published by RevistaMatéria. Vol. 21, Issue 3, pp. 1-16.
11. S Meenakshi, K Pandian,LS Jayakumari, S Inbasekaran, (2016), "Enhanced amperometric detection of metronidazole in drug formulations and urine samples based on chitosan protected tetrasulfonated copperphthalocyanine thin-film modified", Materials Science and Engineering: C, published by Elsevier. Vol. 59, pp. 136-144.
10. G Suresh, LS Jayakumari(2015), "Evaluating the mechanical properties of E-Glass fiber/carbon fiber reinforced interpenetrating polymer networks", Polímeros , published by ABPol. Vol. 25, Issue 1, pp. 49-57.
09. S.Sahila, LS Jayakumari (2015), "GRAPHENE OXIDE-CARDANOL BASED POLYMER BENZOXAZINE NANOCOMPOSITE ASH IGHDIELECTRICSTRENG THMATERIAL FOR ELECTRICALAPPLICATIONS", Advanced Composites Letters, published by Adcotec, London. Vol. 24, Issue2.
08. S Sahila, LS Jayakumari (2015), "Development of in situ generated graphene/ benzoxazine &;epoxy nanocomposite forcapacitor applications", Polymer Composites, published by Wiley Interscience. Vol. 36, Issue 1,pp. 1 - 7
07. Senthil Kumar, Sundara Raju, N Mohana, PS Sampath, LS Jayakumari, (2014), "EFFECTS OF NANO MATERIALS ON POLYMER COMPOSITES -AN EXPATIATE VIEW.", Reviews on Advanced Materials Science , publishedby RMIT. Vol. 38, Issue 1, pp. 40-54
06. S Stephen Bernard, LS Jayakumari, (2014),"Effect of the properties of natural resin binder in a high friction composite material", Polímeros24 , published by ABPol. Vol. 24, Issue 2, pp. 149 - 152
05. LS Jayakumari, PS Sampath, M Sarojadevi, (2009), "Synthesis and characterization of bis (4 cyanato -3, 5- dimethylphenyl) anisylmethane/ epoxy/ glass fiber composites", Journal of applied polymer science , Vol. 112, Issue 4, pp. 2579-2587
04. M Sarojadevi, LS Jayakumari, V Thulasiraman, GAnuradha, PSSampath, (2009),"Structura lcharacterization and mechanical and thermal properties of new cyanate/ epoxyandcyanate/ BMIblendsandcomposites", Polyimides and Other High Temperature Polymers: Synthesis.
03. KK Iyneshkumar, AA Raj, V Swaminathan, L Dinagaran, LS Jayakumari,(2008) " Mechanical Behaviour of Unmodified Epoxy/ Flyash And Silicone Modified Epoxy/ Flyash System", INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PLASTICS TECHNOLOGY, Vol. 12, Issue 2, pp. 1073 - 1080
02. LS Jayakumari, V Thulasiraman, MSarojadevi, (2008), "Synthesis and characterization of bis (4 cyanato 3, 5 dimethylphenyl) naphthyl methane/ epoxy/ glass fiber composites", Polymer composites , Vol. 29, Issue 7, pp. 709-716.
01.LS Jayakumari, V Thulasiraman, (2007). "Synthesis and characterization of cyanate epoxy composites", High Performance Polymers , published by Sage Publications. Vol. 19, Issue 1, pp. 33 – 47.