1)Vallisree Sivathanu, Mudumby Kalyan R Swami, ARL Padmaja and Samhitha V, IOT based Smart Food Grain Storage Monitoring System for Silos using Google Apps Script, PriMera Scientific Engineering, ISSN: 2834-2550, vol. 2, Issue 5, May 2023, IF: 0.556, DOI: 10.56831/PSEN-02-050,
2) Rabin Paul, S Vallisree, TR Lenka, FA Talukdar, Modeling and Simulation of CZTS Thin-Film Solar Cell for Efficiency Enhancement, Journal of Electronic Materials, IF: 1.938, ISSN: 0361-5235, vol. 51, p. 2228–2235, Feb 2022, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-022-09449-2
3) Vallisree Sivathanu, Trupti Ranjan Lenka, Vishal Goyal, Hieu Pham Trung Nguyen, Carrier transport mechanism in bottom gate thin film transistor with SnO as active layer for CMOS displays, International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields, IF: 1.436, Online ISSN:1099-1204, vol. 35, No. 3, p. e2975, Nov 2021, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/jnm.2975.
4) S. Vallisree, R. Thangavel and T. R. Lenka, “Modeling and performance optimization of two terminal Cu2ZnSnS4–silicon tandem solar cells”, International Journal of Energy Research, IF: , Online ISSN:1099-114X, vol. 45, No. 7, p. 10527-10537, Feb 2021, DOI:
5) S. Vallisree, Akash Sharma, R. Thangavel and T. R. Lenka, “Investigations of carrier transport mechanism and junction formation in Si/CZTS dual absorber solar cell technology”, Applied Physics A, Electronic ISSN: 1432-0630, IF: 2.983, vol. 126, p.163, March 2020, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00339-020-3343-9.
6) S.Vallisree, R.Thangavel, and T. R. Lenka, "Modelling, simulation, optimization of Si/ZnO and Si/ZnMgO heterojunction solar cells," Materials Research Express, IF: 2.205, Online ISSN: 2053-1591, vol. 6, p. 025910, Nov 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1088/2053-1591/aaf023.
7) S. Vallisree, Anima Ghosh, R. Thangavel, and T. R. Lenka, "Theoretical investigations on
enhancement of photovoltaic efficiency of nanostructured CZTS/ZnS/ZnO based solar cell
device," Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, IF: 2.779, Electronic ISSN. 1573-482X, vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 7262-7272, May 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-018-8715-y.
8) Avinash Kumar Ranjan, Vallisree Sivathanu, Santosh Kumar Verma, Lakhindar Murmu,
Patibandla B. Sravan Kumar, "Spatio-temporal variation in Indian part of Sundarban Delta
over the years 1990-2016 using Geospatial Technology", International Journal Of
Geomatics And Geosciences, vol.7, no.3, Nov 2017, pp.275-292, Online ISSN: 0976-4380.
9) Avinash Kumar Ranjan, Vallisree S, Rahul Kumar Singh, "Role of Geographic Information System and Remote Sensing in Monitoring and Management of Urban and Watershed Environment: Overview," J of Remote Sens & GIS, IF: 1.02, vol.7, no.2, Jan 2016, pp. 1-14, Online ISSN: 2230-7990.
10) Avinash Kumar Ranjan, Akash Anand, Vallisree S, Rahul Kumar Singh, “LU/LC Change Detection and Forest Degradation Analysis in Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary Using 3S Technology: A Case Study in Jamshedpur-India,” AIMS Geosciences, vol.2, no.4, Oct 2016, pp.273-285, Online ISSN: 2471-2132, DOI: 10.3934/geosci.2016.4.273.