Name: Dr. G. Muniasamy
Qualification: M.Phil., CSIR-JRF
Designation: Assistant Professor
Area of Interest: Combinatorial Representation Theory
4. A. Joseph Kennedy and G. Muniasamy, Rook version of colored partition algebras, Bull.Math.Sci, Springer,(2013),3 1-17.
3. A. Joseph Kennedy and G. Muniasamy, Cellularity of G-edge colored partition algebra, Kyungpook Mathematical Journal.(Communicated)
2. A. Joseph Kennedy and G. Muniasamy, Rook version of a deformation of semigroup algebras, Proceedings International conference on Groupoids, Semigroups and Automata, Kerala University,(2012),103-120.
1. A. Joseph Kennedy and G. Muniasamy, Partition algebras and some generalizations, Proceedings National Seminar Algebra and Analysis, Kerala University,(2012),127-135.
8. International Conference on "Frontiers of Statistics and its Application", and "32 Annual Convention of Indian Society for Probability and Statistics" during Dec 21-23, 2012, conducted by Department of Statistics, Pondicherry University.
7. International Conference on "Commutative Algebra and Algebraic Geometry ", during March 05-09, 2012, in Department of Mathematics, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry.
6. International Workshop on "Geometry of Banach spaces and Best Approximation Problems", during January 09-12, 2012, in Department of Mathematics, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry.
5. Satellite Conference on "Integrable Systems and Geometry" during Aug 12-17, 2010, Department of Mathematics, Pondicherry University
4. International Conference on Non-Commutative Rings and Combinatorial Representation Theory, during Sep 02-03, 2010, Department of Mathematics, Pondicherry University.
3. International Conference on "Algebra and its Application", during December 14-15, 2011, conducted by Department of Mathematics, Periyar Maniyammai University, Thanjavur.
2. Advanced Training in Mathematics (ATM) Workshop on "Lie Groups and Lie Algebra" during August 22-27, 2011, at Harichandra Research Institute (HRI), Alahabad.
1. Annual Instructional School (AIS) on "Lie Algebra", during July 04-23, 2011 at Indian Mathematical Science (IMSc), Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI), Chennai.