6. Preparation of nonlinear optical materials for frequency generation nonlinear optical applications. J. Ramajothi, International Science Exhibition, Anna University, Chennai – Jan. 5-7, 2016.
5. Crystal Growth, Structural and Optical Studies of L-Histidine doped Tris(Thiourea) Zinc Sulphate - An Nonlinear Optical Material” R. Muraleedharan, J. Ramajothi and M. Basheer Ahamed, National conference on Advanced Materials (NCAM-2015), St. Joseph’s College, Trichy, India, 6th Feb. 2015.
4. Crystal Growth and Characterization of Benzophenone single crystals. J. Ramajothi, National Conference on Navel Materials, Shivani college of Engineering, Trichy on 8th March, 2013.
3. Structure determination of crystalline materials by spectroscopy and XRD Analysis, R. Muraleedharan and J. Ramajothi Indo-US workshop, PRIST university, Dec.-4-6-2012.
2. Structural and optical studies in the conductive cadmium oxide thin film fabricated by spray pyrolysis technique G. Sivasankar and J. Ramajothi Indo-US workshop, PRIST university, Dec.-4-6-2012.
1. Crystal growth and optical properties of Tris(thiourea) zinc sulphate nonlinear optical materials ICRAM – 2012. G. Sivasankar and J. Ramajothi VIT University, Vellore, Feb20-22, 2012