Name : Dr.S.Ewins Pon Pushpa
Designation : Teaching Fellow
Educational Qualification : Ph.D
Area of Specialization : Embedded Systems
- Ewins Pon Pushpa, S & Manamalli, D, ‘Schedulabity Analysis for Rate Monotonic Algorithm-Shortest Job First using UML-RT', accepted in the Modelling and Simulation in Engineering, Hindawi Publication. SNIP - 0.354.
- Ewins Pon Pushpa, S & Manamalli, D, ‘Utilization Bound Scheduling analysis for work conserving non-preemptive Uniprocessor Architecture using UML-RT', accepted in the Modelling and Simulation in Engineering, Hindawi Publication. SNIP - 0.354
- Ewins Pon Pushpa, S & Manamalli, D 2013, ‘A platform independent model for MPSoC scheduling using UML-RT', Lecture Notes on Software Engineering, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 17-20.
- Ewins Pon Pushpa, S & Manamalli, D 2012, ‘Unified Modeling approach for traffic at actuated signals using UML- RT', International Journal of Modelling and Simulation, vol.32, no.2, pp. 111-118. SNIP - 0.270.
- Ewins Pon Pushpa, S & Manamalli, D 2013, 'Analysis of Inter-release Time for Non-preemptive Periodic Tasks on Uniprocessor using UML-RT', International Conference on Trends in Industrial Measurements and Automation (TIMA-2013), Madras Institute of Technology, Chrompet, Chennai, India, pp. 63-67
- Ewins Pon Pushpa, S & Manamalli, D 2012, 'A platform independent model for MPSoC scheduling using UML-RT', International Conference on Software and Computing Technology (ICSET 2012), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, pp. 17-20.
- Ewins Pon Pushpa, S & Manamalli, D 2011, 'A platform independent model for adaptive Traffic control using UML-RT', Abstract Proceedings of International conference on Process Automation, Control and Computing (PACC 2011), Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore-14, India, pp.3.
- 2nd National Seminar on Automation Systems Technology and Tutorial on Advanced Automation on 18th and 19 th December -2009, organizers CDAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
- National Workshop on next Generation Wireless Technologies- Long Term Evolution during 4-5, December at MIT, Anna University, Chennai-44.
- One day seminar on understanding Digital and Cellular Standards and their measurements Conducted by Dept. of Electronics Engg., MIT, Anna University, Chennai-44.
- National Seminar on "research Challenges in wireless Sensor Networks" (RCWSN) during 3rd, March, 2010 at MIT, Anna University, chennai-44
- One day Workshop on "Pattern Recognition" on 19th March 2010 at MIT Campus, Anna University, chennai-44.
- Two days Workshop on "Image Processing Framework" using FPGA sponsored by Enixs technology India Pvt Ltd held on 15 October, 2012 organised by MIT, Anna University, chennai-44.
- Two days workshop on " NuMICRO ARM Cortex M0 and its Application" organised by Dept. of EEE, CEG, Anna University on 25th and 26th March 2014, Chennai-600025.
- Poster Presentation during research Scholars Day organised by Dept. of Instrumentation Engineering on 5th September 2014.
- Time Table in-charge in the year 2009. Faculty Advisor 2/8 'R' batch 2013.