Vision of the Department of Instrumentation Engineering:
The Department of Instrumentation Engineering perseveres in becoming a Centre for Excellence in Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering for Higher level learning, Research and Consultancy. The Department aims at imparting high-quality education to students and professionals leading them to global competence. Its endeavor is to become a preferred partner to the industry and community for providing Engineering solutions.
Mission of the Department of Instrumentation Engineering:
- Provide the students with strong foundation in Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Enhance the core competency of the students to cater to the needs of the industries and research organizations.
- Update the curriculum periodically and to upgrade the laboratories with state-of-art equipment.
- Encourage faculty members to keep abreast of current trends through continuing educational programs.
- Carry out interdisciplinary research and consultancy in the cutting-edge technology.