Department of Electronics Engineering
Supported by DST-FIST and UGC-DRS-SAP phase -II
The Department of Electronics Engineering is committed to produce globally competitive and socially sensitized graduates in Electronics & Communication Engineering. We seek to instill the spirit of creativity and leadership skills enabling the students to make a global impact towards the availability of technology to mankind from all walks of life.
- To impart high quality technical education to students from socially and economically diverse backgrounds
- Give solid foundation on Mathematical skills and allied fields of Electronics & Communication
- To produce students with technical competence to design sophisticated systems in Electronics & Communication
- To make high quality research contribution in the field of Electronics, Communication, Networking , VLSI & Signal Processing
- To collaborate with industries in Electronics & Communication in the indigenous product development
- To inculcate qualities of leadership and entrepreneurship in students
- To facilitate adequate exposure to the faculty enabling them to be synchronized with the Cutting edge technology.
PEOs & POs
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs):
- The graduates of the program are well-equipped with core competency to have a successful professional career in Electronics/Communication industry/research.
- The graduates of the program will imbibe sustained interest in learning and adaptability to the continuously evolving trends in Electronics & Communication technology
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
- Graduate will have the ability to apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering to the day-to-day technical challenges.
- Graduate will possess the ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Graduate will have the ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- Graduate will have the ability to understand the issues involved in interfacing multidisciplinary systems and make effective contribution in a multidisciplinary team.
- Graduate will acquire the capability to identify, formulate and solve complex Electronics / Communication engineering problems.
- Graduate will have an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Graduate will be able to communicate effectively.
- Graduate will acquire the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions on a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Graduate will appreciate the need for life-long learning in an ever changing technical scenario of Electronics / communication and will be in a position to engage in it.
- Graduate will be capable of understanding and tackling the contemporary issues they come across in their professional careers.
- Graduates will be capable of configuring and applying the appropriate engineering techniques as necessitated by the associated framework.